[meteorite-list] Great News

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Wed Feb 16 22:34:01 EST 2005

Dear Listees:

I have just heard from our List Moderator Art Jones, and I am delighted
to be able to inform you that S. Ray DeRusse has been permanently
banned from the Meteorite List.

Thank you to those of you who followed my request and lodged a
complaint with Art. Thanks to Art for providing this great forum, and
for having the resolve to step up and remove troublemakers.

I'm determined to do my part to make the Meteorite List a better place.
To start, here's a photo of Art Ehlmann receiving his award. Many
thanks to Jim Strope for the photo:

http://www.notkin.net/meteorites/ehlmann.htm

My best to all, and now let's get back to real meteorites.

Geoff N.