[meteorite-list] Re: Robert's Collection + Request

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Tue Feb 15 22:58:14 EST 2005

Dear Listees:

Hello again. Last post for tonight . . .

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out with two requests:

1) We need a good photo of Dr. Art Ehlmann receiving his Harvey Award
at the party on Feb. 4. If anyone took a picture of him (our first
recipient) during the party, please let me know.

2) If the person who purchased Bob Haag's Harrisonville, MO specimen
during the Tucson show is a List member, would you kindly reply to me
off-list? I have a question about that meteorite.

Thanks in advance,

Geoff N.