[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com, Large Website Update

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Mon Feb 14 00:27:30 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

I have been in the process of adding pages and tweaking things with my
website this last week.  Over 200 newspaper articles have been added, most
of which refer to a meteorite in our collection.

Many not so noticeable changes have been made, one of the more so, is the
book review section.  You can now look up the book by author or book title,
and children books have been separated.  It is not complete yet, but enough
that you likely would not be able to tell if I didn't just tell you.

I will continue to try to make MeteoriteArticles.com one of the most
informative meteorite websites on the internet.....and I will launching a
new meteorite website soon.  More information coming...

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com