Fw: [meteorite-list] RE: haag pieces are in demand-$$$$$??

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 19:52:53 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/13/2005 5:15:18 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
acculabs at hotmail.com writes:
We are all looking forward to seeing pictures of  the meteorites that you
bought from Bob Haag in Tucson.

Since you are all so eager to see and get pieces from Robert Haag, I got
some too!!!

I bought a few small irons from Blaine Reed, only one has a  R. Haag tag but
the handwriting on the boxes is easy to recognize. And since I  don't live in
Chicago, mine are for sale, and they are very affordable.
Just  let me know if you are interested.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.