[meteorite-list] Book Deliveries Have Begun

MARSROX at aol.com MARSROX at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 17:41:12 EST 2005

For those who ordered my new book, "The Art of Collecting Meteorites," it
has arrived via land transport here in SW Florida and I am working day-and-night
 packing and shipping orders.

The orders are being filled in the sequence they came in. Those who  paid via
Paypal on January 23 and 24 have had their copies mailed. About  90% of those
ordered on January 25 went out this afternoon.

I am the working alone on this task, but I expect to have the balance of  all
current orders shipped by Monday night.

Ken Newton of Lehigh Acres, Florida and an Officer of the IMCO was  first in
line and received the lowest available number.

I have not yet reached the #500 copy cut-off, so numbered and signed copies
are still available.

More information can be found at:

_www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com_
(http://www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com)

Again, I am gratified by this response. Thank you.

Kevin Kichinka