[meteorite-list] Looking for a big beaker

JKGwilliam h3chondrite at cox.net
Tue Feb 8 23:56:32 EST 2005

Hello List,
While at the Tucson Show, I bought several large, unetched Campo slices to
experiment with.  My plan is to treat them in a " Schoner Bath", etch them,
and see how they hold up.  In the past, I've used plastic tubs for these
projects, but this time I want to heat the solution so I need some large
Pyrex beakers.

  Can anyone tell me where I might find a really large beaker?  Someone
told me they saw a huge beaker (6-8 liters) down in Tucson, but I can't
remember who it was.

  The largest one my local chemical store stocks is 4 liters - I'm looking
for one that is twice that size.

John Gwilliam