[meteorite-list] My tucson show

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 16:56:20 EST 2005

>I have 4  big eucrite ( Sahara 03501, Ti Hedjirine ) hand size slices left,
>it is a "blue" Eucrite, slightly vesiculated and recristalized quite rare
>and interesting and an historical Djermaia ( fall chad 1961 ) as major
>pieces. Plus a wondefull 19.2 kg complete black regmaglypted chondrite ( to
>be published this year : Kreb Ez Zafra) . And some more .....

Michel, you are forgetting to mention one of the best items you had! - 2
100% freshly crusted normal chonderites (total weight of what, 8kgs?) with
very nice flight markings - that fit together PERFECTLY!

Thats right you guys, they broke up in flight, crusted over, landed half a
kilometer apart from each other only to be picked up by Michel!

If it wasnt for the many wounderfull achonderites to choose from I would
have had to buy that one as well!