[meteorite-list] Fw: bad apple to bad guy

McomeMeteorite Meteorite meteorites at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 01:48:27 EST 2005

Farmer not  tell bales. ....  the story of the NWA 482 is known and of how
much was paid, above all how much you you did pride to the suppers of the
mineral shows......I have found 5 italian meteorites and acquired other
2.....and not to tell begin that my meteorites are fake because then I begin
to doubt too of the yours...so they go out in the next bulletin

Matteo

you cant even get that right. Learn to read you idiot. I paid $11000 for
482.
And I found a new moon rock, what have you found? NOTHING.........
you know the truth.