[meteorite-list] Boston area Bolide

Charles Viau cviau at beld.net
Fri Feb 4 22:06:29 EST 2005

Hi George,

It would be great to get just a few sightings to be able to do a rough
triangulation. SE Connecticut is kind of a stretch to see a meteor over
Boston, but it must have entered the atmosphere somewhere down there. IF you
were looking out the window, I am sure you would have seen something.

Thanks

CharlyV