[meteorite-list] Sale Ad - New Meteorite

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Thu Feb 3 18:53:51 EST 2005

Bob,

Cool looking chondrite.  I was curious what your thoughts were on why this meteorite might be a carbonaceous type..(CK ?).  It looks like a very nice L3.8 to 4 with a dark gray matix...that could be from shock. But that is just a casual guess.  Are you getting is classified?

Good luck with sale.

John

-------------- Original message from "Bob Evans" <bobe5531 at comcast.net>: --------------