[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite website update

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 21:32:34 EST 2005

Well folks, it has been one year since I started my website rebuild and I
finally have it back under my control. I am starting to update it myself,
some slight glitches, but I was able to do several pages today.

I have some very nice Benguerir for sale. I picked these up in Morocco
before the Munich show. The pieces for sale are as pristine as meteorites
can be,  no rust, no damage, some clay still attached from the fall impact.
I only have four pieces for sale, but they are superb pieces.
See them and my collection piece at the following links.
thanks and have a great night, no partying for me, just work to get ready
for the Tucson show.

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/benguerir.htm
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/collection/benguerir.htm

I also have almost 100 meteorites up on ebay for sale, ending Tuesday,
thanks to eBay's 10 cent listing sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6592908476
Check out this set of four Lunar and Martian meteorites!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6592918992
And this set of 10 meteorites.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters