[meteorite-list] Re: Monthly Favourite N'Goureyma /Dronino

Bob King lakewind at infionline.net
Sat Dec 31 10:31:34 EST 2005

Hi Jeff and all,
Thanks for sharing the N'Goureyma photo with the list. It is a beauty.
My first thought on seeing the specimen was its remarkable
resemblance to a couple Dronino slices I purchased from Ivan a while
back. The horseshoe-shaped troilite inclusions and their spacing from
one another are nearly identical. Anyone else have a Dronino to
compare?
Bob