[meteorite-list] micheal casper

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 17:37:04 EST 2005

Hola Steve,

Probably because you can make  a lot more money selling coins than with
meteorites, and he was in it for the  business angle and the love for Morgan Silver
Dollars.  Meteorites are  speculative, while coins can be a great business as
eBay's biggest  listmember.  You can lose your butt just as quickly as make a
few  hundred.  No price guides and everyone has his opinion in the  business.
 I believe the business term would be: meteorites are not as  liquid as
coins.  So we have a special affliction...but you knew  that!

Read about Michael from the horse's  mouth:

http://www.caspercoin.com/about.php?PHPSESSID=7b2fd82d716fd6e07191778669902bda

Holiday  wishes, Doug

In a message dated 12/17/2005 4:58:30 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time,