[meteorite-list] Stocking Stuffer (Ad)

MARSROX at aol.com MARSROX at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 13:48:08 EST 2005

Sales of my book "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" remain steady, and I
will be numbering and signing only about another 100 copies.

I was pleased to have the book reviewed in the December, 2005 issue of Sky  &
Telescope and have been informed that another review will appear in a
meteorite-focused issue of Astronomy in 2006.

I am grateful for the positive feedback I've received from the  many
long-time list members who have purchased copies, including a few who have  ordered
extras as gifts or to keep locked away in w=0 condition while using the  first
as a reference.  I encourage new members to check out the book  at

www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com and decide if there's room in their
Christmas stocking for a copy.

Kevin Kichinka