[meteorite-list] Re: Good Day! - Steve on Paul Harvey

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Mon Dec 12 19:59:21 EST 2005

Dear Listees:

Yes, Steve Arnold was featured on the Paul Harvey radio show today.
There are two ways, I'm aware of, in which you can listen to the show:

(1) Visit:  http://www.paulharvey.com

Click on the link that says "noon" to the right of "monday"

If you are on a PC and have Windows Media Viewer installed, the show
should stream automatically onto your system. I say "should" because
we're dealing with a Microsoft product here  : )

Steve's segment is approx. 7 minutes and 20 seconds into the show.

(2) If you are on a Mac, or other system that doesn't like WMV or just
happen to be a person that doesn't like WMV, I suggest going to
www.download.com and downloading a free media player called VLC Media
Player 0.8.02

Boot VLC, then do "Open File" and paste the actual URL of the broadcast
into the field that says "Media Resource Locator (MRL)."

And that URL is:

mms://abcrad.wmod.llnwd.net/a49/external/
0102cABAAHQAAAAcDle6yKhvE1c0LnEJnNwFajD8QD92LOnSD/harvey/pm/
harveypm12122005.wma"

It should take a moment to buffer the signal, and then play the show.

Good luck, and please don't write to tell me that you can't get it to
work. My tech support office is now closed.

Thank you,

Geoff N.