[meteorite-list] Are you Christmas shopping? - AD

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 23:35:28 EST 2005

Hello,

Are you looking for a special  Christmas gift for your "significant other",
who lets you spend so much money on  your favorite rocks?
I know you have been promising her the Moon, now you can  give it to her, at
least a little bit of it.
I have, just in time for  Christmas, a few hand-made glass pendants holding a
little Moon dust, from the  cutting of NWA482. With Sterling Silver bail and
chain. Take a  look:
www.impactika.com/moon.jpg
And contact me quickly.

Also, I have  just added a bunch of pieces to another of my Collection on
Consignment, the 2nd  one, a nice assortment of types and prices. Please go to:
www.impactika.com/consign2.htm
The new ones are at the bottom of  the page.

Thank you for looking.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com