[meteorite-list] Tektite Party Article

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Mon Dec 5 03:36:05 EST 2005

Greetings all,
        I went to check my article in METEORITE TIMES on the recent Tektite
Party and couldn't find it. After some time I found it was on my link for
Meteorite Market Trends.
        So, anyone as slow as I who is interested in the latest Tektite
Party happenings, click the Meteorite Market Trends link, then click link
for the the Tektite Party article.
        Best wishes, Michael PS:You can also get to the Tektite Party
article from my  web site at www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com, but
METEORITE TIMES is a lot more interesting place to visit.

--
The thing that sometimes has me hazy is whether it is them or I that's
crazy.