[meteorite-list] AD - Website Update

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 00:43:48 EST 2005

Hello everybody,

I finally managed to get  my website updated.
Yes, I know, it was very needed.

Please take a  look at the New Discoveries from Nevada and Texas! (Thanks
McCartney!)
www.IMPACTIKA.com/Discover.htm

And I have a new Collection on  Consignment. A well-known meteorite-hunter
and collector is packing, moving and  decided to let go of some of his  pieces:
www.IMPACTIKA.com/Consign4.htm

That makes 4 Collections to explore. And  yes, I know it is getting a bit
difficult to go thru all of them, some day I  will combine them in One Big List.
As soon as I can, Promise!!!!

And I still have more. If you are interested by Cavour, Rupota, Haxtun  or
Zapaliname, please email me, and I'll let you know all about some really  great
pieces.

Thank you.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com