[meteorite-list] Impactika remeding an honest mistake

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 23:36:29 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/29/2005 9:20:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
grf2 at verizon.net writes:
Dear List,
Being a member of this List has  allowed me to acquire a modest collection of
which I am quite  proud.
Recently it came to my attention that a purchace that I made  through
Impactika[Anne Black] may have sneaked through the screening process  and
been misrepresented.
The fragment of Dhofar 025 that has graced my  collection is more probably
something else.
Thanks to my membership on the  List I was made aware of this.
Anne Black, without the slightest hesitation,  has offered to refund the
entire amount and I will accept.
I would like to  publically thank Anne for her courtesy and remind everyone
that as human  beings, we all make mistakes.
How we respond to becoming aware of a mistake  is what separates the good
from the great.
Thank you Anne. You are  GREAT.
Jerry  Flaherty

Jerry!!!

You are going to make me blush!    ;-)

But seriously, I am glad I was able to undo this mistake.
Again I am sorry.  And thank you.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com