[meteorite-list] Who would be best to send a planetary possible to?

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Mon Aug 29 20:23:36 EDT 2005

 Hi everyone I have recently found a small (11 gram) stone that really looks
like a meteorite, yet has no attraction to a 100 pound pull magnet. I also
cut it and it does not look like any normal meteorite. Probably just and
earth rock...but just in case I want someone who really knows planetary
meteorites to have a look at it. Who would be the right person, or
university? Thanks for your help.
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401