[meteorite-list] Denver Show

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 01:31:01 EDT 2005

To all members coming to the Denver,
And all those wishing they were  coming!

The Denver show is less than a month away.
I finally updated  my site and posted there details about the Show, dates,
places, and events  planned by the COlorado METeorite Society.  You will find on
my News Page  links to maps and all the details for the Friday evening
Auction and the  Saturday evening Mexican party.
Just click on    _http://www.IMPACTIKa.com/news.html_
(http://www.IMPACTIKa.com/news.html)     and read on.

I hope to see all (most!) of you here.

Next: posting all the marvelous pieces I got from TCU / Monnig Collection
during my recent trip there. Coming soon I hope.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.