[meteorite-list] DVDROM "Encyclopedia of Meteorites"

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 8 07:17:02 EDT 2005

Hello to the List,

I've nearly done the DVDROM "Encyclopedia of
Meteorites" which will detail each meteorite found on
earth (including Antarctica). My former CD's (America,
Europa) have an excellent review in the latest
Meteorite Magazine issue and are still available.

I'm lacking many pictures for my DVD and would like to
grab pictures on the websites most of you have.

If you agree, can you send me a reply to authorize me
to use them ?

Of course, I'll put under each picture a copyright
notice of your choice.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com