[meteorite-list] (AD) (SALE) please stop the bashing

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:56:25 EDT 2005

>PUTTING ME IN THE SAME CLASS AS JOEL WARREN and MIKE
>CASPER
Well, seeing as how you saw fit to send this message to everyone 7 times -
AND you DID promise to not post any more sale ads to the list ever again
(not more than a week or so ago) i think it would be a disservice to joel
warren and mike casper to have them associated with you.

I'd add your email addy to my spam list, but unfortunatly all of the emails
from other people that respond to your garbage would still get through,
making the point pretty much moot.