[meteorite-list] Apologies

Norm Lehrman nlehrman at nvbell.net
Mon Aug 1 22:30:40 EDT 2005

Tracy,

No problems here.  I was glad to be reminded of the
fine word "pulchritudinous".  Webster says "having or
marked by physical comeliness".  Without question that
is an appropriate word for the meteorite community's
use, hence, not OT.  There should be a special
category for pulchritudinous meteorites.

But, you were right.  Doug wasn't looking at rocks.

(Thanks Doug for the dreams.  We all wish we were
there!)

(I'm talking about the beach, and ocean, and food and
shells and butterflies and rocks---)

Garcias,
Norm
http://tektitesource.com