[meteorite-list] wow what a time I am having

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 19:40:22 EDT 2005

Hola Kind List, thanks for a few pleasant  private messages.  I don't mean to
turn the met-list into a vacation  showcase, but the speed of my internet
connection is too slow to handle more  than two or three image emailings....so I
made a quick html page.  Enjoy  the scenary for those interested and thanks to
all for being patient and begging  your pardon for these sorts of messages on
the list.  The photos are  available at:

http://www.diogenite.com/vaca2005.html

Gracias, Doug