[meteorite-list] Collection page has been updated.

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Fri Apr 29 22:21:20 EDT 2005

 Hello everyone, Geoff Notkin has just finished the first update of my
collection page.
 I do love when someone comes to my house who is interested in meteorites,
as this gives me a chance to share my collection. This is also one of the
biggest reasons I wanted a website, it gives me a chance to share the really
cool pieces that I have been fortunate enough to add to my collection. I
hope some of you enjoy a look as I do. Thanks
 Just go to www.meteoritefinder.com and click on collection.
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401