[meteorite-list] AD - Unclassified Saharan Material Listed Tonight

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 22:28:55 EDT 2005

Hello List Members,

Sorry for the second sales post so quickly tonight. I am going out of town
again tomorrow until next week so I thought I would also let you know about
some unclassified Saharan meteorites I listed tonight. There are 18
guaranteed meteorites under seller name, naturesvault, all starting at just
99 cents. I will not be able to answer any questions while the auctions are
running so I apologize in advance for that.

To see these and all of the other meteorites I have available, go to eBay
and search for items for seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and good luck if you are bidding,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com