[meteorite-list] Best all around meteorite books

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:12:40 EDT 2005

I was curious if anyone would care to share their opinions on the best all
around meteorite books - anything from books detailing meteorites such as
meteorites A to Z or Kilgore's new thin section book - to more academic
works such as 'meteorites and their planet planets' - particularly with
specific intrest towards books detailing the classification of meteorites.

just curious if there is anything out there that I should took to add to my
library

TIA!