[meteorite-list] Crackpot in the news

AL Mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Sun Apr 24 18:15:07 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas and all,

Opps I stand corrected on one part. In some of the literature I have
from my NASA information (gathered at the press site) it states that
certain sensitive instruments of the Hubble when being used are are
designed (software parameters) to stay away from brighter solar system
objects. So both are true, that it is designed to stay away from the
bright moon with certain instruments but when the WFPC is in use it is
capable (with filters) of taking brighter objects like the Moon.

--AL Mitterling