[meteorite-list] PHOTO OF A LUNAR IMPACT EVENT (was Crackpot in the news...)

Charlie Devine moonrock25 at webtv.net
Sun Apr 24 06:59:25 EDT 2005

Sterling wrote:

     >Lunascan is a network of people who run
     >automated telescopes to search for
     >TLP's (Transient Lunar Phenomenon).

Some years ago, I got to know, through their mailing list, some of the
members of Lunascan.
In general. I am not one to judge, but I believe many on this mailing
list would position the people of Lunascan within the "lunatic fringe".
For example: http://www.astrosurf.com/lunascan/elo-st.htm
Check out the article "Archaeological Reconnaissance of the Moon" to get
an idea.

Regards,
Charlie