[meteorite-list] Horned lizards at Franconia

Bill Southern Nugget-Shooter at direcway.com
Fri Apr 22 22:16:58 EDT 2005

You are absolutely correct on the Horned Lizard and I also have come across
this species in the same area. Another one of my hobbies.... Desert Iguana
(Dispsosaurus dorsalis) is also fairly common in the area and will let you
walk right up on them... Guess I'm a little off topic, but there were after
all meteorites there :)

Bill S.