[meteorite-list] Meteorite talk in tucson

Norman Smith norm29s at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 20:12:32 EDT 2005

Three weeks ago, I was in Tucson for a couple of days
and visited the Flandreau. I was impressed by not only
the meteorites that John Blennert has put on display
there, but by the gold specimens as well. A young lady
working there told me that Mr. Blennert donates quite
a lot of space rocks to science and educational
institutions every year.  Pretty cool, don't you
think? I hope to meet him in person some day.

Norm