[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Books

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 18:12:25 EDT 2005

Hello Mike and list,

Mike note, "I have a damaged copy of the softcover book "Planetary
Materials". If you are
not familiar with this book it is one of my favorites. It has over 1000
pages
and is loaded with advanced information on meteorites. I ordered this copy
new
and it came with minor damage. I usually sell it for $45 but will sell this
one
"as is" for $32 plus shipping."

Planetary Materials is a very good and very thick book.  I have been skimmy
it for quite some time.  The section on chondrules is very well done.  Mike
noted this copy is damaged, but he didn't note that book is very thick and
is soft cover, which means it would be impossible to read and not damage for
the most part.  So if you are into reading meteorite books, you might
consider Mike's offer.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com