[meteorite-list] the pope/ Darrin

Dana zeus_daughter2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 21:33:42 EDT 2005

Darrin,  Drivel about the pope...  more useless
words.  Just who are you trying to piss off?  Got a
point, get to it.

This list is not called soapbox.

It's not like I don't see the point your trying to
make, but if you feel strongly about anything there is
a time and a place for it somewhere.  I don't believe
that where is here.

Really believe what your writing on this list?  Make a
web page on it or something.  Thats why I think your
just jabbing to piss someone on the list off.

Dana Hawn