[meteorite-list] SA Weenies

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 16:14:27 EDT 2005

Well, it seems the list wants to fight, "at the expense of the
millions of people that they fed off of, like ticks"

This sort of post is exactly why I tried in vain to remove the pope from the
mailing list.
Congratulations, we have sunk to religious hatred now. ......
Mike Farmer
PS, I am leaving town again today for 24 hours of party time in Vegas to get
off this list and refresh my brain from this garbage.
Enjoy the pope crusade.