[meteorite-list] no pope posting?only meteorites

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 07:23:46 EDT 2005

Good morning list.I am in complete agreemnet with mike farmer.PLEASE keep
religion and anything related to it off this list.It is for meteorites,
and meteorite related information only.I could not believe when I woke I
had 41 emails.And it was mostly from bill and mike.I only HAD 7 related
emails related to meteorites.Please lets keep this only meteorite
related.Speaking of those great stones.If you want to see a great looking
specimen,go to my NWA page on my website and see,NWA 2632.A beautiful
super chondrule laden meteorite I got in tucson from mike farmer.To me the
best looking piece outside of rob elliotts CHONDRULE CONGLOMERATE.Only 730
grams TKW.Again meteorites only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                             steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites