[meteorite-list] OT Arizona Travel

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 21:28:40 EDT 2005

Hello ,

Seeing as we have so many list members that reside in Arizona, I thought I
would ask for some advice and suggestions regarding AZ travel.

I'll be heading there in a couple of months. The family wants to see the
Grand Canyon. I've been to AZ , but not the grand Canyon.
I'm looking for suggestions where to fly in? Where to stay ( upper scale
preferably, the kids are spoiled ! ). I was interested in Sedona, but not
sure if that would be the best place to stay considering I have to commute
to the Grand Canyon.
Also other suggestions of any "not to miss attractions". They already warned
me that I cant stop at any strewnfieids :-(

So, if you have a few free minutes any advice would be appreciated !

Thanks
Bob Evans