[meteorite-list] AD: eBay auctions, last of KSU, Nice Essex Slice, Oriented Sikhote...

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Thu Apr 14 08:36:50 EDT 2005

Hello List,

I have a few auctions going I would like to draw your attention to....

Essex 29.8g slice with crust.  Started at $0.99.  This is the first piece of
Essex I bought from the finder, which led to me doing a short article on the
meteorite and later purchasing the main mass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6524925997

A choice Sikhote-Alin heat shield shaped oriented meteorite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6525582614

Looking for a digital scale?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6516107668

LAST piece of the KSU meteorite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6524492486

Or, just click on the following to view, the ~900 auctions I currently have
running.

http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritearticles

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick