[meteorite-list] Oriented Canyon Diablo?

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Mon Apr 11 18:06:14 EDT 2005

 Hello all, I have a heat shield shaped Canyon Diablo that is very rounded.
It has a visible rollover lip, however the Canyon Diablo has been in the
ground a long time. I have a couple questions, first has anyone ever seen an
oriented Canyon Diablo? Or know of one in a collection somewhere?
 The second question is does anyone have a method to remove the oxide from
an iron meteorite without damage to what is underneath?
 Thanks for your help.
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401