[meteorite-list] What great hobby!!

RAYDOBOS at aol.com RAYDOBOS at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 15:35:15 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/10/2005 2:01:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mlblood at cox.net writes:

<< Do you trust the US police & courts? Generally, I do. >>
Well, generally, I don't.
<<How would you feel if YOU were dragged off to jail - and
told, "we have a good reason?" >>   It happens all the time, however,  I
wasn't aware that an IMCA member was dragged off to jail with no reason.
<< I am shocked by your response.>>     There isn't any reason
to be shocked by my responses.    They are just my point of view, and
whether or not anyone else shares my views doesn't bother me at all.
There are more important things to lose sleep over than whether or not we
should be informed why a member has been canned.