[meteorite-list] Does this rectify negative feedback?

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Tue Apr 5 18:39:16 EDT 2005

Dag gon-it Norbert, you've gone ahead and said the S word, interrupting 12 days of bliss.

Please folks, let's be careful out there, and try not to mention the S word for 10 more days.

ahhhhhhh....10 more days....maybe the vacuum of life will take these problems away....ahhhhhhhh

John

-------------- Original message from ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites at optushome.com.au>: --------------