[meteorite-list] posters all gone

Jeffrey Shallit elvis at graceland.math.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 4 10:46:59 EDT 2005

I have now sent out free meteorite posters to 11 people, and am holding
3 for 3 people who did not send me their address.

Unfortunately there were a lot of people who did not follow my
instructions and sent their request to the wrong e-address; none of those
people got posters because their request went to my address for mailing
lists, which I only read every other day.

Thanks for all the interest in these posters.  I am now trying to see
if I can get more posters to send to those whose requests I could not
fulfill.  We'll see.

Jeffrey Shallit