[meteorite-list] Bensour Breccia Thin Section Photographs

Gerald Flaherty grf2 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 18:44:18 EST 2005

Mark,
 I hope you'll pardon my piggybacking this note but for some reason I can't
post directly to the List.
I just received a Saratov thin section from Jeff Rowell. For those of you
who are familiar with Jeff's work, it will come as no surprise that it is
stunning beyond words and that's under natural light with a mere 20x hand
lens! I'm looking forward to viewing it with my scope using plane and
crossed polarizers.
Jerry Flaherty