[meteorite-list] Question about Weston

ks1u ks1u at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 2 14:53:02 EST 2005

Hello everyone.  I have always had a keen interest in the Weston meteorite,
partly because I'm from CT and also because of its historical significance.
My collection contains somewhat over 5 grams of this meteorite in three
pieces, the largest of which is just over 4 grams.  I am curious about the
sizes held in private collections.  Most of the samples I have seen in the
last few years are under 2 grams.  Is my 4+ gram piece unusual or were they
at one time common in larger sizes? Thanks.

George