[meteorite-list] Re: Interesting Meteorite Science Article

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri Apr 1 15:02:13 EST 2005

John posted:

> Where do you find these really, really great great articles?

Dear John:

Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed that article, and it is
amazing what you can find on the web with a bit of research. I hope our
colleagues on the M-List will have a chance to read it too.

> I wonder if the good Doctor ever figured out if the meteorites liked
> the Beatles?

I do believe more research is required in that area.

Coincidentally, I was just listening to "A Hard Day's Night" yesterday,
while photographing a new meteorite. It makes for a pretty workable
soundtrack in the old photo studio. The meteorite didn't seem to mind a
bit. I mean . . . how can you not like the Beatles? Well, perhaps I
should say how can you not like John, George and Ringo?  : )

Regards,

Geoff N.