[meteorite-list] sale reminder

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 07:21:15 EDT 2004

Good morning list.Just a reminder,my 3 for 1 sale ends tonight.Also my
sale will be on going.Ann black got a great deal.Because I threw her out a
great deal on a piece and she bought it.Go ahead and make me a reasonable
offer on anything on my sale page.Everything has to go to make room for
the new pieces.Let me know.I will also have news on my campo sales L5
later next week.

                                                     steve arnold

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120