[meteorite-list] NPA 04-28-1923 Huge Meteorite Found (Again)

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Sat Sep 25 21:49:37 EDT 2004

Thanks for your notes (Denver) Anne and (Tektite) Norm.

Norm noted, "The Campo del Cielo strewn field extends well into the Santiago
del Estero province."

Thats right.  If I remember the e-mail from (Meteorites.com) Oscar correct,
1/4 of the strewnfield extends into this region.  This is the section of the
strewnfield that is protected as well.

I wonder if the article is referring to the one that Haag tried to recover.
That would be kind of funny.  Losing a 50 ton meteorite.  Kind of like how
the Army lost Godzilla in Manhatten in the Godzilla movie a few years back.

(Add noun here) Mark
www.meteoritearticles.com