[meteorite-list] NWA 869 inclusions - achondritic ?

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 05:12:46 EDT 2004

>For heaven's sake, this d o e s look like eucritic
>plagioclase laths / needles! Whadda meteorite !!!

One of my slices of Dho 008 has a very similar inclusion - although the
grain size in mine is widely varied - from about 1 to maybe 6mm - stangely
enough the grainsize is varried with the thickenss of the slice. on one side
the grains ife is a few mm, on the reverse side the grain size is much
larger. I wounder if anyone has every done oxygen isotopse analysis on such
inclusions (cough cough kaidum cough :) )