[meteorite-list] Newly Classified Polymict Eucrite NWA 2366 Now Available! Ad

John Birdsell birdsell at email.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 13 22:14:38 EDT 2004

Hello Met List. Over the coming months we will be adding a number of
newly classified, rare meteorites to our website. These include several
achondrites, one planetary achondrite, a gorgeous carbonaceous
chondrite, and two new irons. We have just update the website, adding a
number of full and part slices from a gorgeous, newly classified
polymict eucrite NWA 2366 (prov.). We have also added a new shock
darkened L5 chondrite with an amazing black matrix (NWA 2363), and more
beautiful slices of Imilac pallasite.  Please feel free to view some or
all of these new items on our website.

Thanks!

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites