[meteorite-list] Just what is being kicked around

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 20:36:32 EDT 2004

>I'll take the DHOFARS anyday of the
>century.They are also alot cheaper to afford.Thanks so much to SERGE A

you can say that two times. I lovingly (or maybe lustily is the right word)
caress my main masses of dho 008 and dho 700 everynight before bedtime.

Serge offers exceptional specimns at prices that are at worst very fair, and
at best absolutly unbeatable.

instead of saying good things about the comet shop guys I should be making
up horror stories about them to warn off other dealers, so i can buy all of
their goodies myself! :)